Hope for Desperate Households
Do you ever feel desperate—like your home is out of control and your life is unraveling?
On your wedding day you knew you’d face challenges but, like most women, deep down you dreamed of happily ever. Hand in hand with the love of your life, you’d take on the world. You’d have the best marriage, the cutest house and the brightest kids on the block.
Sure, these were lofty dreams, but they were good dreams. After all, no sane person stands at the altar hoping for a future filled with chaos and disappointment.
But even homes that start out on solid footing can get out of hand.
Fast forward a few years. Your family is growing. Clutter has established strongholds in your once tidy adult-only environment. Juggling responsibilities is harder than you thought. (A lot harder.) As one harried mom put it, “I love my family, but I sure didn’t sign up for this.”
Every mom—even those seemingly perfect ones (which they are not)—has challenges and bad days. Roofs leak, appliances break, and two-year-olds have tantrums. And that’s the easy stuff—because life can get really hard.
One friend summed it up like this: People we love die; people we love get hurt; people we love hurt us; and we hurt people we love. There’s simply no such thing as a perfect home or a perfect family.
However, there is such a thing as a good home—a place where family members (yourself included) walk through the door and think, It’s really good to be home!
There’s also such thing as a good family, where uniquely gifted opposites live together in harmony and help one another develop their God-given potential.
And, there’s such thing as a constantly improving personal life—as you learn daily to draw on God’s unconditional love and promised strength to help you manage your home, balance your schedule, make wise decisions, love others patiently, face crises courageously, and grow toward your own personal best.
That’s the goal of the Family Manager System.
Keynotes & Presentations
- FedEx Kinkos Women’s Conference
- DFW Airport Women’s Conference
- Stream Realty
- Baylor Healthcare System
- Associated General Contractors
- U.S. Army Wives
- Southwest Texas Venture Capital Forum
- Young Presidents’ Organization
- Texas Governor’s Conference for Women
- PA Governor’s Conference for Women
- University of Tennessee
- University of North Texas
- Mississippi College
- Olivet College
- LeTourneau University
- Dallas Theological Seminary
- Providence School - Dallas
- Academy of Family Physicians
- Christian Medical Association
- Christian Women in Medicine
- Luke’s Hospital, St. Louis
- Good Shepherd Hospital, Longview, TX
- AOL Bloggers Conference
- Mary Kay Conventions
- Regional Amway Conventions
- MOPs International Convention
- Texas Women in Banking
- League Events, Memphis, Savannah
- Foundations for Living Women’s Conference, Barbados
- Cleveland Everywoman Convention
- Hope Church, Singapore
- First Baptist Church, Dallas, TX
- Holy Communion, Memphis, TN
- Crosswinds Church, Dublin, CA
- First Presbyterian Church, Bakersfield, CA
- Victory Church, Middletown, CT
- Prince of Peace Church, Dallas, TX
- Park Cities Presbyterian, Dallas, TX
- Highland Park Methodist, Dallas, TX
- First Church of Christ, Burlington, KY
- Vanguard Church, Colorado Springs
- First Baptist Church, Columbia, TN
- Park Cities Baptist Church, Dallas, TX
- Prestonwood Baptist Church, Dallas, TX
- First Baptist Church, Conroe, TX
- Cornerstone Church, San Antonio, TX
- Coral Ridge Pres, Coral Gables, FL
- Urban Alternatives Pastors’ Wives Conference, Dallas, TX
- Talitha Koum Institute, Waco, TX
- Henderson Texas Women’s Forum