Coach enrollment is closed at this time. Please let us know if you would like to be contacted when enrollment re-opens
Family Manager Coaches. . .
- are committed to being great moms and Family Managers and helping others do the same
- manage their own business and set their own schedule
- set their own fees and keep all the fees they earn
- are members of the Family Manager InnerCircle
- are associated with the trusted, nationally recognized Family Manager brand established in 1995
- receive business-building leads from the Family Manager Web site
- learn how to garner media opportunities
- are associated with a company committed to family values
- make a difference in the world by helping people improve their home, family and personal life
- are part of a community of fabulous women
If you enjoy helping people reach their goals for their home, family, and personal life, we hope you'll consider becoming a Certified Family Manager Coach.
Family Manager University offers state-of-the-art online training and the tools you need to build a successful business.
You can grow an existing home-based business with leads and media opportunities from familymanager.com or add Family Manager Coach certification to your credentials as a professional organizer, life coach, home stager, nanny or other profession.
A business that makes a difference
“I love making a difference in people’s lives. I’ve dusted off my business knowledge and am putting it to work as well as learning how to better manage my own active family.”
- Beth, Texas
“I was introduced to Kathy Peel’s books at our Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) Spring Cleaning meeting. I immediately got her books. Since then, I’ve put her techniques into action, personalized them to fit my family and have had great success.”
– Rebecca, Washington
“I am a single Mom of a 4 year old daughter. Sometimes it is SO hard, but most of the time it is WONDERFUL! This program is absolutely perfect for us single moms. We will be able to help ourselves and others while still being available to our children when they need us!”
– Mary Beth, Texas
“I’ve always wanted to be self-employed. At this point in my life, Family Manager Coaching is a great opportunity. I feel as though all of my life experiences as a student (college), an employee, volunteer, and parent have been on-the-job training for being a Coach.”
– Stacy, North Carolina